Apcon AeroSpace & Defence GmbH
Anton Lebeda & Arnold Lebeda
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München
Ust.ID.-Nr.: DE 170538902
Apcon AeroSpace & Defence GmbH was founded in 1995 as a spin-off of EADS (former DASA).
Due to its former engagement inside DASA, the Company now has more than 30 years of experience in designing, testing and building of power supplies.
We specialize in development, design and production of customer-specific high reliability power supplies for military, aviation, and space application. Other services, as e.g. analyses or testing, and other types of high-reliability electronic devices can be provided as well.
The medium- and long-term company strategy of APCON is providing customer specific high end system solutions as a sub-contractor for your mission.
APCON is ISO-9001 certified for its quality management.
APCON is one of the market leaders for high tech power supplies.
- A very high market acceptance
- Short development cycles
- Highest product quality
- Minimal failure rates.
- High-density technology, very small dimensions
- Accordance to all usual MIL- and Space specifications
- Superior in-house development
- Units operating over full space and military qualified
- High quality production facilities and workforce
- Production certified and audited by several main customers
- A portfolio of products that fulfil the highest requirements for
space and aerospace applications
- Excellent quality and reliability
- Brief production times
- Superior CAD/CAE and Testing performance
- Test units and facilities constructed by APCON
- Special in-house programmed software
- Fully automated testing
- Consistent process control based on a modern quality management
- Worldwide network of business partners.
Development and production of high reliability
Actuator Drive Electronics
Analog and Digital Signal Processing
Superior in-house development, circuit and mechanical design:
- Superior CAD/CAE design and simulation performance
- Superior CAD/CAM post processing performance
- Test units and facilities for Development and Production
- Special in-house programmed test software
- Fully automated in-house testing
- Fully qualified products